The Force 1C has a streamlined, compact design perfect for the requirements of outpatient surgery - as well as the power and performance features needed for a full range of general inpatient surgical procedures.
THREE BLENDED CUT MODES provide flexibility with varying degrees of hemostasis in the cut modes.
QUICK SET UP FEATURES reduce the need for readjustment between procedures. Microbipolar and monopolar modes are set independently, and the digital display allows easy confirmation of power levels.
ISOLATED OUTPUT DESIGN directs current return to the generator, reducing the risk of alternate site burns.
REM SAFETY is guaranteed with Valleylab's REM contact quality monitoring system, which continually monitors patient impedance levels. If a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected, the REM system automatically deactivates the generator - virtually eliminating the risk of burns under the return electrode.
Force 1C Generator Technical Specifications
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
- Height: 6 in. (15 cm)
- Width: 11 in. (28 cm)
- Length: 17 in. (43 cm)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8kg)
- OUTPUT WAVEFORMS
- Cut: 516 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 516 kHz sinusoid bursts at 70% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 516 kHz sinusoid bursts at 45% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 516 kHz sinusoid bursts at 20% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 516 kHz sinusoid bursts with a repetition frequency of 31 kHz
- Microbipolar: 516 kHz sinusoid
- Output power changes by less than 5% as the line voltage varies from 85-135 volts
- LOW FREQUENCY LEAKAGE (50/60 HZ)
- Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground < 10 µA
- Normal polarity, ground open < 100 µA
- Reverse polarity, ground open < 100 µA
- Sink current, 135V applied, all inputs < 150 µA
- HIGH FREQUENCY LEAKAGE
- Less than 150 mA rms
- INPUT POWER REQUIREMENST
- Operation range is 85 to 135 AC volts. Current is less than 5 ampers in cut and less than 3 amperes in coag.
- POWER READOUTS
- Agree with actual power into rated load to within ±20% or 5 watts, whichever is greater.
- REM SYSTEM
- Measurement Frequency: 140 kHz ±20 kHz
- Measurement Current: 3 mA maximum
- Acceptable Resistance Ranges:
- REM pad --5-135 ohms
- Non-REM pad --less than 20 ohms
- Convection, no fan
- AUDIO VOLUME
- The mode indicator tones are adjustable from 45 to 65 dBa
- The alarm tones are not adjustable and are set to 65 dBa
- Designed to meet UL and CSA specifications.