Employing the latest technologies, the WATO EX-35Vet supports an extensive range of features and functionality, ensuring all anesthetic procedures are delivered safely, efficiently, and effectively.
Precise Veterinary Ventilator
WATO EX-35Vet offers a full range of controlled and supportive modes of ventilation; with dynamic tidal volume compensation, tidal volumes can reach as low as 5 mL. Intelligent ventilation mode PCV-VG* combines the advantages of pressure-controlled ventilation with the volume guarantee of volume-controlled ventilation, avoiding lung injury.
Extensive Physiological Monitoring
With WATO EX-35Vet, important ventilation parameters are displayed prominently, allowing anesthetists to ensure their patientsí safety during surgery.
- • Up to 3 simultaneous waveform displays
- • Monitored parameters include airway pressures, tidal volume, respiratory rate, and minute volume, among others.
- • Plug-and-Play CO2 module or anesthetic agent module can monitor patient respiration, soda lime consumption, and concentration of anesthetic gases.*
- • The system can provide up to 3 types of spirometry loop: Flow-Volume loop, Pressure-Volume, Pressure-Flow loop.*
Stable Anesthetic Delivery
The V60 Vaporizer's automatic flow-temperature-pressure compensation ensures an accurate and constant concentration of inhalant anesthetic agents under any environmental condition.
- • FDA & CE approved
- • Calibration-free design
- • Strict quality testing for human medical standards
* This configuration is optional
The WATO EX-35Vet has been developed to make your routine workflow easier. A feature rich, ergonomically designed anesthesia system that can be positioned with ease and used for prolonged periods without experiencing unnecessary stress or fatigue.
Easier Settings with Touch-screen
- • 10.4 inch high resolution screen
- • Common operations in less than 3 steps
Integrated Breathing System
- • Switch between manual and mechanical ventilation quickly
- • Switch between rebreathing and non-rebreathing circuit quickly
- • Transparent soda lime canister, clear to observe and ease to disassemble
- • Heated module to avoid flow monitoring shifted by the condensate, and deliver warmer gas to animals
Automatic Leak Testing
- • Graphic and written on-screen instructions, including troubleshooting
- • Automatic calculation of appropriate compensation flow rate
Gas Scavenging Solution
- • Optional passive or active gas scavenging solution
- • Reduces waste gases in the environment, keeping staff safe