Providing both amazing value and unparalleled aesthetics, Burton's AIM-100TM also boasts limitless rotation on ceiling mounts (a feature previously available only on O.R. type lights). Along with the highest intensity in its class, the AIM-100TM provides very smooth focus and superior maneuverability. A longer arm system ensures that the AIM-100TM can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible.
The Burton AIM is ideal for variety of settings and practices such as: trauma centers, emergency rooms, ambulatory surgery centers, intensive care units, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
- 14,800 Footcandles (160,000 lux) at 24".
- 5800 Footcandles (63,000 lux) at 1 meter.
- 3700°K Color Temperature offers natural and true coloring.
- Uses three 35-watt quartz halogen bulbs. 2000-hour bulb life. Wired in parallel for continuous operation.
- Compact 20" (51cm) diameter lighthead.
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle.
- 360° limitless arm and mounting system rotation around vertical axes (on single ceiling models).
- Cool operation for long hours of use.
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 97.
- 120 Volt Standard. 100/240 volt models available.
- UL 60601-1 / 60601-2-41 Certified.
A perfect combination of highest-in-class intensity (65,000 lux at 1 meter), 360° limitless rotation, compact size and unparalleled aesthetics makes the AIM-100® the right light for minor surgery.