Whether it's for an emergency situation, bedside monitoring or routine spot-check, the OxiMax® N-85™ handheld capnograph/pulse oximeter delivers accurate SpO2 and end-tidal CO2 values. This portable monitor contains Nellcor's latest OxiMax pulse oximetry and is compatible with OxiMax sensors. The N-85 monitor also features patented Microstream® CO2 technology and breath sampling accessories to ensure smooth operation, even in high humidity environments.
The American Society of Anesthesiologists mandates continual monitoring for the presence of expired carbon dioxide for all patients receiving general anesthesia.
- - Full-featured capnography previously available only in much larger monitors.
- - Innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample.
- - Low sample flow rate of 50 mL/min allows monitoring on wide patient range without compromising response time.
- - Intubated or nonintubated ETCO2 monitoring for neonatal through adult patients.
- - Capnographic waveforms and trends.
- - Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry with advanced signal processing technology for accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings even during low perfusion, patient motion and other forms of signal interference.
- - SpO2 graphical trends and plethysmographic waveform.
- - Compatible with Nellcor OxiMax sensors.
- - Weighs less than two pounds.
- - AC and battery operation.
- - User-adjustable alarms.
- - Four-language menu.
- - Data output/printing, including nurse call and Oxinet® III central station and paging system.
- Indications For Usage
- - For use on neonatal to adult patients.
- - Operates in high humidity environments.
- - Used in most any clinical setting.
- - For use with intubated or nonintubated patients.