The Excalibur Plus PC is the most powerful Isolated ESU on the market with 10,000V PTP in Spray COAG. It is the only ESU that allows the surgeon to adjust power settings from the surgical field with a standard ES pencil. Excalibur Plus PC Patented Controlled Output Voltage in CUT maintains minimum necessary voltage for smooth cutting through various impedance tissues with minimal thermal damage.
The Excalibur Plus PC offers a scalpel like cut and three blend modes.
• Pure Cut Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts.
• Blend 1 - Maximum Peak to Peak Voltage is 2000 Volts.
• Blend 2 - Peak voltage of 2200.
• Blend 3 - The Excalibur Plus PC comes equipped with the maximum Peak to Peak Voltage of 2400.
Safety: The Aspen Return Monitor (ARMŮ) o ARM is the most sensitive pad monitoring system available. It combines automatic feedback circuitry and visual displays to provide the most sensitive contact quality monitoring system available today. ARMŮ Continuously monitors the safety of the Monitoring patient to ground System pad interface with a dual foil ground pad. Disarms the ESU and alerts the staff if a pad fault condition occurs. ARM Operates in a preset Safety range of 10-150 Ohms. Once the Pad is placed and the resistance is measured this measurement is set. If the patient's impedance level should either increase by 20% or fall out of the preset safety range, ARM will alarm and disarm the ESU. The Assist Bar Graph provides a visual Alarm Set Point and eliminates the possibility of pad site burns attributable to machine error.
• Standard Coagulation: Provides "Pin Point" coagulation with minimal arcing and deep thermal necrosis
• Spray Coagulation: Wide pattern fulguration with maximum arcing and shallow thermal necrosis.
• 10000 Volts Peak to Peak in Spray Coag: The Highest voltage offered in an isolated ESU that delivers unmatched Spray Coagulation performance. A proprietary feature ExcaliburPlus PC