The Aestiva 5 offers exceptional capabilities and flexibility, giving you a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy.
The Aestiva 5 with SmartVent offers you selected capabilities of an intensive care ventilator, saving you the cost of bringing a separate ICU ventilator into the OR. Its flexible ergonomic design and intuitive operations enhance SmartVent's capabilities to give you a higher level confidence and control. In addition, the Aestiva®/5 provides an optimized system for the practice of low and minimal flow anesthesia, minimizing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs.
The Aestiva 5 open architecture gives you the flexibility to use your current monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva®/5 also has built-in service diagnostics making service support easy and cost efficient.
• Volume mode, pressure mode, electronic PEEP
• Tidal volume compensation
• One motion from mechanical to manual mode
• Two key presses to total standby: end case
• Cardiac bypass case mode
Open systems architecture
• Lower overall height
• User configurable drawers/shelving
Innovative patient breathing system
• Eight machine hoses/cables integrated
• “No tools” disassembly of components
• Autoclavable and latex-free
• Responsive location of common gas outlet
Improved low flow/reduced life cycle costs
• Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
• Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
• Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
• Dual air flow tube for low flow