GE Healthcare Ergometry Equipment is being expanded with the adaptable and high-performance eBike series of bicycle ergometers. eBikes are rounds-per-minute, independent bicycle ergometers for load ranges between 6 and 999 watts. The robust mechanical construction ensures reliable function even when in constant use. The ergonomic design offers a seating position that is optimal for almost all body sizes, and allows for easy mounting and dismounting, even for those with restricted movement—especially those who cannot use a treadmill.
The connection between GE Healthcare stress-testing systems and eBike allows for easy control of the entire examination. eBike is available in two versions—eBike basic and eBike comfort—with different characteristic features.
eBike Comfort Ergometer features include:
- Rounds per minute-independent load
- Load accuracy according to DIN VDE 0750-0238
- Electrical, non-graduated seat height adjustment
- Digital display of saddle height
- Dual handlebar adjustment (height and angle)
- Multiple expansion options
- Digital and analog interfaces to ECGs and PC-ECGs