Philips IntelliVue Center
Central surveillance and clinical decision support
IntelliVue Information Center combines the real-time monitoring surveillance of a central station with sophisticated clinical decision support tools. The Information Center can capture complete waveforms, trends, alarms, and numerics from networked Philips patient monitors and telemetry systems, as well as the HeartStart MRx Monitor/Defibrillator.
The Information Center is equipped with innovative Philips portal technology, which provides ready access to data from web-enabled applications on the hospital network. Monitoring data can be viewed together with digital radiology images, archived data, lab results, reports, protocols, and other information conveniently and logically on the display.
Intuitive user interface
No Special computer expertise is needed to work with the Information Center since it uses familiar Microsoft Windows screens, menus, and navigation commands.
Key features of the IntelliVue Information Center
• Continuous survellance monitoring of wired, wireless, and telemetry beds
• Clinical decision support tools, including real-time trend display and retrospective review applications
• Secure web access with multi-patient views
• Scalable to support 4 to 1,920 patients with up to 96 hour Full Disclosure
• HL7 data export to the IntelliVue Clinical Information Portfolio and other clinical information systems
Inbound ADT interface
• Direct ECG export to Philips Holter System, TraceMasterVue, and other cardiology management systems
• Integrated paging controls, including waveform paging
• Portal technology for access to web-enabled hospital applications, such as PACS and LIS
• Research data export