The Carestation 620 is a compact, affordable and easy to use anesthesia system that features a:
• Sleek integrated design suited for constrained environments
• Simple user interface for improved workflows
To help clinicians deliver efficient, precise and reliable anesthesia care to solve today's toughest challenges.
High touch precision. Low flow performance.
GE is a leader in designing Carestations specifically suited to the practice of low-flow anesthesia delivery and its fast wash-in/wash-out requirements. Ensuring quick patient response to changes in fresh gas and anesthetic agent may positively impact anesthetic costs and improve induction and emergence — optimizing time in the OR.
The Carestation 620 is a compact, versatile and easy to use anesthesia system designed to help clinicians deliver reliable anesthesia care to solve today's toughest challenges.
• Small footprint: mobility & rugged durability
• Simple and fast guided daily checkout process —as fast as three minutes
• Intuitive flat menu UI & ergonomic touches
• Easy disassembly & cleaning
Carestation 620 is a solution that connects devices in a single, integrated system.
• Simple tools intelligently packaged
• User interface specifically designed to improve access to core functions
• Simplified patient transport and data transfer
Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module 
• Single-width modularity
• Reduced sample flow: 40% decrease in sample flow size
• 67% increase in Respiration Rate (RR) measurement range
• 100% increase CO2 & O2 measurement accuracy RR range
• 40% increase in RR range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
• 67% decrease in TV lower range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
•Enhanced new water trap design
. These comparisons are when compared to the GE E-gas module