As veterinary medicine advances, the demand for high-quality veterinary equipment increases. The Mindray ePM 12M Vet focuses on progressive design, making this monitor smart and simple.
- High-Definition Capacitive Touch Screen
- Gesture controls creates a smartphone-like user experience
- Two-step operations streamline use
ePM 12M Vet supports advanced parameters with excellent and accurate performance. Innovative CrozFusion technology can provide continuous and stable performance during environmental interference.
- • NIBP: Veterinary-specific; weak-signal tolerant and anti-interference algorithm
- • ECG: Multi-lead analysis algorithm, a patented Mindray Exclusive
- • SpO2: Low perfusion and anti-motion algorithm
Comprehensive parameter monitoring
- • Innovative design of lifting handle and flexible expansion
- • Supports advanced parameters: CO2, 4-IBP, C.O., AG, O2
- • CO2: Artema technology, with 30 years of technical expertise
*For ePM series veterinary monitor North American version: Mindray supports Masimo SpO2
Joint analysis of ECG, SpO2 signals guarantees stable and accurate performance during periods of poor contact or electrical interference. Reduces false arrythmia alarms and alleviates alarm fatigue.
Smart & Simple
The ePM 12M Vet provides doctors and nurses with smart applications and richer intraoperative information, making monitoring more convenient, and supporting surgery more efficiently.
Smart lead-switch & Visible alarm
- • Automatically switches to an available lead if the mainECG lead detaches, ensuring continuous monitoring
- • One click confirms which lead is detached, increasing troubleshooting efficiency
Target reference range display
- • Target range dashboard for key parameters helps focus on key parameters during surgery
- • Customizable target ranges and customizable key parameter selection
- • Memory for up to 25 customized configurations. Identifiable configurations with different alarm limit settings for different species or patients
- • Supports one-click USB drive loading, avoiding repeated manual changes of configuration
The ePM 12M Vet comes equipped with a high-quality shell and accessories. They are safe, durable, and built to last.
High-quality shell materials
The ePM Vet line has been proven to withstand 49 types of cleaners and disinfectants, with no surface degradation or compromise.
- • Keeps fur out of equipment
- • Reduces cross-contamination, protecting the health of patients and staf
- • No internal dust, extending the life of the monitor
*For ePM series veterinary monitor North American version: Mindray supports Masimo SpO2 technology.