Portable networked patient monitors with portal technology for flexible care
Portable patient monitoring and clinical analysis - connected
IntelliVue MP40 and MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments at the patient side.
Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, and Nellcor.
High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
* 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
* Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
* 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
* IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
* Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element from waveforms to data labels as desired.
* Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
* Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue portal technology.
* No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
* Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
** 5-hour battery time based on these conditions: basic monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes. 4-hour battery time based on these conditions: extended monitoring, 2 new batteries, automatic brightness reduction, Multi-Measurement Server and Server Extension in use, NIBP measurements every 15 minutes, and recording every 15 minutes