The A4 Advantage is a flexible anesthesia delivery solution with an adaptive design for effective patient care across a wide range of healthcare facilities.
Workflow is enhanced with the intuitive, touch screen user interface, built-in safety features, ample storage and workspace, and accessory mounting options in an award-winning, ergonomic design. Direct HL7 data output provides industry-standard connectivity for AIMS and EMR systems, reducing the expenses associated with data integration.
The configurable A4 compliments anesthesia practices in mid-acuity hospitals and ASC's in a comprehensive and cost-effective system.
- •15″ color touchscreen with digital flow meters and customizable settings eliminate deep menus, control knobs, and dedicated buttons
- • Standard ventilation modes include VCV, CPAP/PS, and Manual breathing mode with respiratory monitoring with many optional advanced modes offered
- • Safety features include a warmed breathing system to eliminate internal condensation and an auxiliary O2/Air blender to reduce the risk of airway fire
- • Ability to deliver O2/N2O/Air and agent in manual backup mode
- • CO2 absorbent can be changed quickly during a case and uses non-proprietary pre-pack or loose fill soda lime
- • Standard 3-year warranty on Anesthesia Machine Systems
- • Optimizerô low flow decision support tools help manage intraoperative fresh gas dynamics, visualize real time agent usage and quantify end of case agent consumption
- • Integrated Gas Analysis with Auto Agent ID, Capnography, and Age Calculated MAC value
- • Pressure Control Ventilation with Volume Guarantee (PCV and PCV-VG), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation with Pressure Control, Volume Control, and Volume Guarantee (SIMV-PC, SIMV-VC, and SIMV-VG) are all available to meet individual clinical needs
- • Flexible bag arm and three in-line vaporizer mount