Nellcor N-600 Pulse Oximeter
You can expect outstanding monitoring performance from the OxiMax® N-600™ Pulse Oximeter – the flagship monitor in Nellcor's revolutionary OxiMax pulse oximetry system. The OxiMax N-600 Pulse Oximeter delivers accurate, reliable readings and works with the complete family of OxiMax sensors, so you can more effectively monitor a wider range of patients. The full-featured OxiMax N-600 Pulse Oximeter also includes Nellcor's unique SatSeconds™ alarm management technology, which offers a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms.
Pulse Oximetry Problem-Solver
When weak or erratic pulse signals interfere with pulse oximetry readings, frustrated clinicians may try switching to another monitor or replacing the sensor, wasting time and money. The OxiMax N-600 Pulse Oximeter offers a better solution. It incorporates Nellcor's latest digital signal processing technology to deliver accurate, reliable SpO₂ and pulse rate measurements even when low perfusion and signal interference, including patient motion, are present.
In addition, when used with OxiMax adhesive sensors–now featuring our LoSat™ expanded accuracy range down to 60% SpO₂–the OxiMax N-600 pulse oximeter allows improved patient assessment at the more challenging lower saturation levels common in congenital heart disease (CHD) infants. There is no need to order and stock separate sensors or upgrade software/hardware to attain this clinical benefit.
OxiMax Sensor-Monitor Communication
The OxiMax Pulse Oximetry System creates a communication link between the sensor and monitor that empowers the N-600 pulse oximeter to display valuable information to caregivers. The Sensor Messages function provides troubleshooting tips for optimal sensor application, and Sensor Event Report allows alarm event history stored in the OxiMax sensor to travel with the patient for quick assessment at various points of care.
Other Product Features
• Simple, intuitive operation and easy-to-see display.
• Compatible with the complete family of OxiMax Pulse Oximetry Sensors.
• Ideal for any clinical environment—monitors neonates through adults.
• Convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits, and user-configurable power-on settings.
• Works with the Intouch® 2 Remote Oximetry Notification System and,
• Oxinet® III Central Station and Paging System to provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective monitoring solution for the General Care Floor.
• Compatible with Nellcor's Score® Analysis Software for overnight oximetry studies.
• User-selectable fast-averaging mode (2-3 seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations.
• On-screen viewing of 24-48 hours of SpO₂ and pulse rate trends taken at 2-4 second intervals; printing capability.
• Variable pitch beep tone enables clinicians to hear changes in SpO₂.
• Interfaces with certain multiparameter monitors; real-time patient information and true physiologic waveforms are displayed on host system.