GOMCO G180 OptiVac AC/DC Portable Suction Unit Model G180 with Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter and optional Carrying Case
The new G180 is the second generation OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco line of portable suction equipment. Its compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed unit are just a few of its advanced features.
• Run time opeartion on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
• 25-550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
• Fully chargeable in 8 hours.
• Will run on AC power even with low battery.
• Will run for approximately 1 hour after charged for just 2 hours.
• Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement.
• Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery.
• Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.
Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability.
• 3-year warranty on the unit, and 1 year on the battery.
G180 - OptiVac Portable Suction Unit with Gauge and Regulator, ON & OFF Buttons, one plastic 1500 ml disposable collection cansiter with lid. One length of 15" clear flexible tubing (pump tube). One length of 72" clear flexible tubing (patient tube). Three hydrophobicbacteria filters, AC power cord with hospital-grade plug.
SU1060 Battery (12 volt DC, 5 amp-hour)
L200023 Ac Power Cord
L190-BAG Carrying Case with shoulder strap
20-08-0003 Disposable Collection Canister, 1500 ml., stem inlet, 48/case
20-08-0016 Disposable Collection Canister, 1500 ml., stem inlet, 16/case
01-90-3928 Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter, 1/4"x1/4" barb, 3/pkg.
S610100 Suction Tubing Kit (one each 72" and 15" length, 1/4" ID, clear, PVC)
Tubing can be cut to desired length and attached to disposable hydrophobic/bacteria filter.