See more. Treat faster.
Wireless whole-body scanning with crystal-clear images to support you in early assessments and treatment monitoring – at your fingertips.
Vscan Air + Digital Tools
Powerful imaging. Powerful connections.
The power of a high-performance system in a compact wireless solution.
Ergonomic dual probe for whole-body scanning.
Dual probe technology enables effortless scanning without switching probes between or during exams. It is designed to help you see more detail with no compromise on image quality – either deep in the body or just below the skin.
Clear images. Informed decisions.
With exceptional images at your fingertips, you can quickly decide next steps1 and make fast treatment decisions. Save your patients time with accurate referrals and minimize the need for costly invasive procedures.
With SignalMax™ technology, you don’t have to compromise image quality for portability.
Vscan Air's dual probe uses the same piezoelectric transducer technology as GE Healthcare's leading ultrasound brands. This means each side of the probe is tailor-made for the task for which it is designed.
Data privacy and security at the forefront.
Securely store, share and collaborate seamlessly. Vscan Air offers a high level of security.
Flexible wireless dataflow
• DICOM®, including query from Modality Worklist server, Store to DICOM PACS, receive Storage Commitment
• JPG/MPG exports to shared network folders (supports importing into EMR)
• Share auto-anonymized images with other apps
• No cloud required
• Secure DICOM including the option of Peer Authentication
• Secure User Authentication
• Password required to access patient data
Vscan Extend™ Handheld Ultrasound
Vscan Extend configures to your needs
Offers flexible wireless workflow, making it easy to send images and data wherever you need them to be stored or shared
Share images and data with direct DICOM® PACS
Export images, videos or exams to Windows® shared network folders
Send images through Tricefy Uplink to share and collaborate on the Tricefy Cloud
• B Mode
• M Mode*
• Color flow
• Scan time – 60 minutes
• Recharge time – 75 minutes (from 10% to 90%)
PHASED – ARRAY TRANSDUCER
• Frequency 1.7 – 3.8 MHz
• Maximum depth – 24 cm
LINEAR TRANSDUCER (dual probe only)
• Frequency 3 – 12 MHz
• Maximum depth – 8 cm
• Intuitive thumb-controllable user interface
• Optimized presets for different applications
• Controls including depth, gain and TGC (auto optimization*)
• Add additional functionality through GE's App Store (most available at no charge)