The ACUSON X150 ultrasound machine delivers an outstanding combination of diagnostic performance, ergonomics and scalability at an extraordinary value. Compact and ultra-portable, the X150 system integrates state-of-the-art imaging technologies to deliver top diagnostic performance.
True scalability. The X150 system has the flexibility to grow as clinical and patient needs change over time. This brings more clinical capabilities within reach for practices of every size and caseload.
Outstanding value for general imaging and specialty applications. The upgradeable X150 system gives the user total flexibility to fit evolving diagnostic needs. User-installable software upgrades for future technology advancements maximize and protect your investment.
Smart. Intuitive. Performs in any environment. Ultra-compact and mobile, the X150 system combines an intuitively simple, yet powerful, user interface with highly functional ergonomics.
Life customer care solutions maximize productivity and uptime with remote services.
The X150 system integrates state-of-the-art imaging technologies to address a wider range of patient needs and clinical applications.
Key technologies include:
- MultiBeam formation technology to increase signal processing speed and deliver exceptional temporal resolution in all imaging modes
- Hanafy lens transducer technology combined with SynAps synthetic aperture technology to provide uniformity throughout the field of view up to 28 cm image depth critical when scanning technically difficult patients
- Virtual Format Imaging to increase anatomic information by providing a trapezoidal image format at the touch of a button
- All-digital architecture provides signal integrity from beamforming to image display for best-in-class image quality
- MultiHertz multiple frequency imaging technology offers optimized image quality over a wide frequency bandwidth providing exam versatility in a single transducer
Optional technologies include:
- Phase inversion Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI) technology to enhance contrast and spatial resolution and reduce image noise for enhanced visualization across applications
The X150 system combines an intuitively simple, yet powerful, user interface with highly functional ergonomics. Ultra compact and mobile, the X150 system allows you to:
- Take advantage of the large 15-inch, flat panel display mounted on an innovative articulating arm to optimize the position of the system and its folding monitor in virtually any environment
- Configure the transducers and gel holders to fit specific needs
- Customize exam reports to match workflow
- Optimize image quality at the click of a button with TGO tissue grayscale optimization technology.
- Quickly store, recall and manage data with the DIMAQ-IP integrated workstation
- Seamlessly integrate the system into networked environments with a full complement of plug-and-play connectivity solutions