Designed especially for demanding viewing conditions that require exceptionally good light, the Super Exam 50® delivers best-in-class intensity, color rendering and CRI – all on a highly-positionable K-arm.
Burton's Super Exam 50® delivers best-in-class intensity, color temperature and CRI – all on a highly-positionable K-arm. Delivering higher illumination in a limited area, Super Exam 50® is ideal for obstetrics, gynecology and emergency rooms. Super Exam 50® uses halogen technology for maximum light output and color rendering. A dual lens optical system collects and concentrates the light in a precise beam.
- Technical Specifications
- High-intensity of 45,750 lux (4250 fc) at 24″ (61 cm)
- 3800 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 99
- Drift-free K-arm with 42″ (107 cm) arm range
- 50W MR-16 bulb with 4000-hour life
- Floorstand, wall, rail, ceiling and table mount configurations
- IEC 60601-1/ 60601-2-41
- CE marked