CoolSpotTM II - MINOR SURGERY
Do you need the intensity specifications of a surgery light but have limited space and/or a limited budget?
If so, consider the CoolSpotTM II. No light in its price category can match the CoolSpotTM II's range of 10,000 footcandles at 24" (61cm) and color temperature of up to 4700 degrees K. It's a sleek upgrade that offers a very compact head and extremely bright output. Perfect for Birthing Rooms, Emergency Rooms, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. Plus, Coolspot TM II single ceiling, double ceiling and combo models are standard with either 30" or 42" (.76m or 1.07m) drop tubes for added convenience. Specify drop tube length at time of order only. The CoolSpotTM II is available in complete models only due to its unique design. The new, aesthetic CoolSpotTM II offers all features of the CoolSpotTM and more.
#0244312 -- Floorstand
#0204372 -- Double CoolSpotTM II with Fastrac and Trolley
#0244342 -- Wall
#0234552 -- Outpatient II / Coolspot II Combo with Fleximount Double Ceiling Mount
#0244322 -- Single Ceiling
#0204572 -- Outpatient II / Coolspot II Combo with Fastrac and Double Trolley
#0204370 -- Single CoolSpotTM II on Fastrac
#0244332 -- Double Ceiling
The CoolSpot II Light was designed to provide a compact source of intense, narrow field illumination for a wide range of examination and procedural needs. The CoolSpot II provides long bulb life and low heat build-up due to its low voltage systems. The model 0244310 light must be used with Burton FleximountÔ mounting systems; model 0100740 Single Ceiling Mount, Model 0100750 Double Ceiling Mount (requires 2 Models 0244310), or Model 0100760 Wall Mount. The model 0244300 light must be used with Burton Fleximount Model 0100710 Floor Stand Base and Upright ONLY.
Listed by UL (Underwriters Laboratories), CSA Certified.
- Light Housing:aluminum
- Yoke and arm/pivot adapters:aluminum
- Yoke cover/arm tube:steel
- Electrical Characteristics
- Input Voltage:
- 115 volts AC, 60 Hz (cycles), single phase (may be wired for 230 volts AC, 50/60 Hz)
- Input Current:
- 1.5 amperes (115 volts) or 0.75 amperes (230 volts)
- Input Power:150 watts
- Bulb Type:
- EKE tungsten halogen with integral dichroic reflector, 21.0 volts, 150 watts, operated at 19 volts for normal operation and 21 volts for higher intensity.
- Bulb Life:500 hours average.
- Power Cord:
- Ceiling mounts are directly wired in. Floor stand base and wall mount have SJT 18 AWG 3 wire 6' long power cords with a hospital grade plug.
- Power Switch:
- Power Switch-Push button, rated 12 A at 250 volts AC, double pole single throw for On/Off. Intensity control switch-paddle type, rated 20 A at 120 volts AC
- Lamp Socket: Dual pin; ceramic
- Current Leakage: Less than 100 micro amperes
- Optical Characteristics
- Distance (inches) (ft-cd) Intensity
- Spot Diameter
- 18 9,200 - 14,500 (footcandles) 1.5 - 4.5 (in)
- 24 5,500 - 8,000 (footcandles) 2.0 - 7.0 (in)
- 36 2,700 - 4,000 (footcandles) 6.0 - 12.0 (in)
- Color temperature: Approximately 3,600° Kelvin.
- Infrared in the beam: Less than 25 milliwatts/square cm/fc (to IES standard).
- Lighthead and Arm: Lighthead has three "legs": 8" from head axis to end of each leg, 4" head thickness, 26" (66 cm) from head pivot to arm attachment axis. Head supplied standard with sterilizable handle. Head pivots 170 degrees on its yoke. The yoke pivots 340 degrees on the flexible arm. The flexible arm pivots 40 degrees above and below horizontal, for a total angular travel of 80 degrees. (Vertical reach is therefore, 31".).
- Floorstand Base: Maximum over all dimensions: 18" (46 cm) side to side, 19" (48 cm) front to back, 4.5" (11.4 cm) to top of legs. Includes four continuous swivel non-conductive casters.
- Floorstand Upright: Maximum over all height installed in base: 66" (168 cm), 1.5" (3.2 cm); diameter: with head pointing down, distance from floor to front face is adjustable from 44" to 72" (112 cm to 183 cm). Head and arm pivot 40 degrees between floorstand base legs.
- Single Ceiling Mount: 12" (30.5 cm) diameter mounting plate and cover attaches to reinforced ceiling with three fasteners 3/8" diameter (9.5 mm) located on an 8" (208 mm) diameter hole circle, electrical input wires routed through a 2" (50.8 mm) cutout. Contains one ceiling mount pole which allows installation in rooms with ceilings up 9.5' high (2.89 m) based on installing the arm at 80" (203 cm) above the floor. Contains one fixed horizontal extension arm which is 17" (431.8 mm) from pivot to pivot. The extension arm pivots 320 degrees on the ceiling mounting pole. The flexible arm pivots 320 degrees on the extension arm. Maximum reach is 43" (1.09 m) from the ceiling pole axis to the lighthead pivot.
- Double Ceiling Mount: Mounting plate, cover, pole and extension arm dimensions, pivot data, and reach data same as Single Ceiling Mount. Contains two extension arms.
- Wall Mount: 7" (177.8 mm) high, 6" (152.4 mm) wide casting attaches to a main wall structural member (stud) or reinforcement as necessary with two fasteners 3/8" diameter. Casting extends 6" away from the wall. Contains one extension arm, 17" from pivot to pivot. Extension arm pivots 180 degrees on wall mount. Flexible arm pivots approximately 320 degrees on extension arm.
- Finish: All products are painted light gray as a standard finish. Custom colors are available at additional charge – call for quotation.