Enlightened enough to handle triplets
And if they can monitor triplets, imagine what else the Philips Avalon FM40 and FM50 fetal monitors can do for you. Based on the legendary IntelliVue platform, the advanced Avalon FM40 and FM50 are simply smart enough to provide all the information you need to care for your patients:
- * Crisp and clear intuitive color touchscreen with large numerics and graphics
- * Remote display option, including touchscreen capability, for added convenience and safety
- * Backup memory for seamless monitoring
- * LAN interface for compatibility with hospital IT networks and access to additional system capabilities
- * Smart transducers with auto-recognition simplify operation
- * Transducer plug and play with automatic screen layout to focus on the patient, not the system
- * Data buffer with multi-patient handling for random printout
- * Cross-channel verification of maternal and fetal heart rates
The Avalon FM50 fetal monitor also offers an extensive set of external and internal fetal parameters, such as ultrasound, direct fetal heart rate, toco and intrauterine pressure, as well as maternal blood pressure, pulse rate, ECG, and SpO₂. View maternal and fetal ECG waves on the large, colorful display.
An ideal fit
Philips offers a wide range of mounting solutions and high-quality medical supplies to optimize the performance of your Philips monitors.
Freedom of movement meets peace of mind
The Avalon FM40 and FM50 fetal monitors are compatible with the Avalon Cordless Transducer System (CTS) to provide freedom of movement for the mother during continuous monitoring by the care team.
Connect to OB TraceVue for a complete picture from the start
The Avalon FM40 and FM50 fetal monitors connect seamlessly to OB TraceVue, the Philips obstetrical information management system for the continuum of care from the first antepartum visit through labor, delivery, postpartum, and newborn nursery care.