Designed for high volume ECG environments, MAC 5500 offers a complete suite of advanced ECG Analysis programs. Combined with MobileLink wireless ECG workflow solutions, MAC 5500 helps you capture, analyze and communicate ECG data with greater speed and confidence.
The MAC 5500 interpretive electrocardiograph with 12- or 15-lead analysis, full-sized paper format, alphanumeric keypad and standard monochrome waveform display. Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program for adult and pediatric interpretation. Options include data transmission, remote query, Hi-Res, PHi-Res, and color display. AC line or battery operation from NiMH battery.
Marquette Hookup Advisor
- ▣ Ethernet and wireless networking option saves time, reduces errors and maximizes charge capture
- ▣ Hook-up advisor minimizes editing time and repeat ECG acquisitions
- ▣ Single button operation for printing, storage and transmission
- ▣ Bar code scanner helps reduce clerical errors
- ▣ 12SL ECG Analysis program with Gender-Specific software
- ▣ 15-Lead ECG Analysis
- ▣ Risk stratification tools such as ACI-TIPI, Late Potential P-Wave Signal Averaging
- ▣ Optional stress testing capabilities
- All MAC 5500 ECG models include:
- ▣ One set of banana connectors
- ▣ One set of alligator clip adapters
- ▣ Paper
- ▣ Patient cable
- ▣ Patient lead-wires
- ▣ Power cord
- ▣ Operator's manual
- ▣ Field service manual
- ▣ Resting ECG physician's guide
indicates lead signal quality by quickly reviewing ECG waveform for signs and causes of artifact.
Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation makes detecting acute myocardial infarction (MI) in women easier, even for occasional readers.
Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument)* considers patient's age, gender, chief complaint and ECG measurements to generate a score for predicting acute cardiac ischemia. This additional triage information is especially important for patients with chest pain.
Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage and assessment offers more ST measurements to facilitate prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI.
P-Wave Signal Averaging* features a patented templating algorithm to enhance P-wave measurement accuracy for atrial arrhythmia assessment.
Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis* is a non-invasive alternative to complicated invasive testing for ventricular arrhythmia.
Enhanced Pacemaker-Detection Software improves sensitivity to electronically paced hearts.
Serial ECG Comparisons via seamless integration with the MUSE cardiology information system permits analysis of short- and long-term changes in patient's ECG.
*Available as an option