Advanced performance and reliability in exercise testing
- • Smooth, quiet, zero-start , 4 HP(6 HP peak) hi-torque drive
- • Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system
Low-to-the floor, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety
- • Provides defined workload22'' x 63’’ (56 cm x 160 cm) running belt and handrails
- • All steel chassis with powder coat finish
- • Patented MasterTrack® belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts
- • Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation
- • Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether can be installed on either the left or right treadmill handle
- • Minimum maintenance
- • Optional height adjustable front handrail
- • Rugged design can support patients up to 500lbs
The T2100-ST2 can be stopped using several different methods to achieve desired result.
Quick and Easy Setup with full bi-directional communication
It can communicate with GE Healthcare Stress ECG Systems
It is smooth, quiet and takes no time at all to start up. It has the option to allow clinicians to control the entire speed range. It includes the patented MasterTrack Belt alignment system to eliminate off center running belts. Its low to the floor cushioned deck is ideal for patient comfort and safety. For emergencies, it has an easy to locate stop button and patient tether for additional safety. With minimum maintenance and convenience features, the T2100-St2 Treadmill is a reliable tool for exercise testing.
Weight Capacity: 500lbs
Treadmill Net Weight: 425lbs
Power: Choice of 110V or 220V
Dedicated 110V Power
Allows installation where a 220V power is not available without compromising performance.
Power Requirements: 110-120VAC, 1-phase, 60 Hz, 20-amp power supply, must have a dedicated 20A service
Speed Range: 0.1 to 15.0 mph, 0.2 to 24.0 km/h, self-calibrating and adjustable in 0.1 mph 0.1 km/h increments.
Incline Range: 0 to 25%, 0.5% incremental movements, self-calibrating.
Running Surface: 22 in. x 63 in., 56 cm x 160 cm
Communication Ports: RS232 Female Serial port, USB 1.0 “B” port