The “standard” in the medical industry, Burton Reflectors offer uncompromising quality and reliability. Boasting the best features and durability of any reflector-type light in its class, Burton Reflectors feature 100-watt halogen bulbs protected by UV/IR absorbent glass cylinders providing a cool light beam for added comfort during long hours of use. The Reflector is the ideal light for nearly all procedures.
- 3500 footcandles (38,000 lux) at 24".
- 3900º K Color Temperature.
- Includes a 100-watt halogen bulb with 2000-hour life.
- Bulb housed in a heat-absorbing, color-correcting glass cylinder.
- Proven design reduces shadows in field of vision.
- Parallel motion spring-tension mountings provide years of trouble-free use in the field.
- Battery option.
- Includes Two SteriHandle and Adapters.
- 115 Volt standard, 230 Volt model available.
- UL 60601-1/60601-2-41 Certified