Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR HelpTM, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
- - Superior design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- - Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating*).
- - Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in EMS.
- - Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only.
- - Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- - Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL M Series professional defibrillators.
- - ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- - Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals.
- - Unrivaled battery compatibility and options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- - Internal or USB memory data storage.
- - Rate and depth feedback on CPR chest compressions ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-DpadzTM.