Quinton TM65 medical treadmill for stress tests. Our medical treadmills have been the gold standard for more than 30 years. You can depend on our tough TM55 and TM65 treadmills to meet your cardiac stress testing needs.
- Integration with Quinton Q-Stress, Burdick Quest, and Burdick HeartStride cardiac stress testing system.
- Rapid-deceleration option for situations such as peak stress echo imaging.
- A digitally-controlled AC-drive system.
- A national direct service network and annual maintenance program.
Ease of use. The treadmill is easy to use, and the whisper-quiet Ultradrive ensures a slow, safe start.
Integration. The treadmills offer full integration with our Quinton Q-Stress, Burdick Quest, and Burdick HeartStride cardiac stress testing systems so you can start and stop the treadmill and adjust speed and grade.
Power. The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at slow speeds and with patients up to 500 lb (227 kg).
Reliability. Quinton medical treadmills have very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
Safety. The TM55 and TM65 medical treadmills meet all major safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
Support. We provide full technical support and service, including a 13-month parts-and-labor warranty, national direct service networks, and annual maintenance programs.
- DIMENSIONS OVERALL (H x L x W)
- 46.5 in x 80.2 in x 29.9 in (118 cm x 204 cm x 75.9 cm)
Quinton Medical Treadmills TM65:
- 46.5 in x 90.2 in x 29.9 in (118 cm x 229 cm x 75.9 cm)
- DIMENSIONS RUNNING
SURFACE (H x L x W)
- 6.3 in x 55 in x 20 in (16 cm x 140 cm x 51 cm)
- 6.3 in x 65 in x 20 in (16 cm x 165 cm x 51 cm)
- WEIGHT TREADMILL TM55:
- 352 lb (160 kg)
- 375 lb (170 kg)
- WEIGHT SHIPPING TM55:
- 500 lb (227 kg)
- 525 lb (238 kg)
- USER WEIGHT CAPACITY:
- 500 lb (227 kg)
- SPEED RANGE:
- 0.8 mph to 9.6 mph (1.3 km/h to 15.4 km/h) in 0.1 mph increments
- INCLINE RANGE:
- 0% to 25%, in 0.5% increments
- 13 months parts and labor
- Low voltage:
- 100/120 VAC @ 20 A; 50/60 Hz; NEMA 5-20R non-locking receptacle; Single-phase dedicated circuit
- High voltage:
- 200/230 VAC @ 10 A; 50/60 Hz; NEMA 6-15R non-locking receptacle; Single-phase dedicated circuit