Quinton 9500 Series Cardiac Stress Test System (US only)
For hospitals and physician clinics challenged by a lack of space for diagnostic equipment, the Quinton 9500 Series cardiac stress test systems allow clinicians to perform stress testing conveniently and in a greater variety of settings. You'll love the unique design, compact footprint, and wireless capabilities!
Choose the Quinton 9500 Stress Test System for a unique wall mount or the Quinton 9550 Stress Test System for a mobile cart with ample storage space.
Stress Test - Treadmill
Stress Test - Bicycle
Stress Test - Pharmacological
Resting 12-lead ECG with Interp
Wireless data acquisition between patient and workstation
Shared patient database
Intuitive one-button navigation
Optional touch screen
Warranty: 1-year on-site parts and labor
Revolutionary design. A custom ergonomic design means faster, easier workflow and more staff efficiency.
Convenience. Wireless data acquisition means safety, comfort, and confidence for patients and staff. More flexibility in how you lay out your stress testing room!
Ease of use. Our modern, flexible user interface gives you easy access to powerful tools to help you expedite your work.
Advanced networking. CareCenter MD OfficeNet provides access to complete test data across the network; access all patient data and results from every location in the system with no data re-entry. Easy consultations. Optional CareCenter MD Online gives you the opportunity to make even faster clinical decisions while viewing multiple live high-risk stress tests within your network.
Shared patient database. A single, shared patient database means results are available throughout your network, with or without an electronic medical records system (EMR).
Flexibility. Modify and save screen views on the fly. Select the report format that works best for you.
EMR connectivity. Save, review, and combine permanent patient records in your EMR via HeartCentrix or HL7.
Confidence. Physicians trust the Burdick and Quinton product lines with more than 65,000 devices delivering proven performance in many clinical environments.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Operating temperature: Temp +5 C to +40 C
- Operating relative humidity: 5% to 85%, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -5C to +45C
- Storage relative humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- DIMENSIONS (H x D x W): (9500 Wall unit): 65 in x 8 in x 26 in (165 cm x 20 cm x 66 cm)
- WEIGHT: (9500 Wall unit): 187 lb (85 kg)
- PC MINIMUM SPECS
- CPU: Intel compatible processor 3 GHz
- Memory: RAM 2 GB
- Hard disk: > 500 GB of available space
- Drive: DVD drive
- USB ports: 16 x USB 2.0 (USB acquisition device or BT adapter, treadmill, QRS Sync, license dongle(s), keyboard, mouse)
- RS-232 serial port: For ergometer, treadmill, or ABP unit
- LPT (parallel) port: For USB blood pressure sync
- Display: 22" widescreen, flat panel. Touchscreen option available
- Network: 10/100/1000 Base T fast Ethernet
- Operating systems: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Bluetooth adapter: Bluetooth adapter from Cardiac Science
- Dynamic range: 316 mV DC
- Sample rate: 8000 Hz [125 μs] for each of the 10 electrode channels
- Resolution: 2.576 μV / LSB, 18 bit
- Common mode rejection: ≥ 120 dB
- Frequency range: 0.05 Hz - 150 Hz
- Pacemaker detection: Digital monitoring of all electrodes. Amplitude ≥ 2 mV, Duration ≥ 200's, Edge times ≤ 100s
- Input impedance: > 50 MΩ
- Electrode check: Frequency analysis and impedance measurement
- Input protection: Against defibrillator shock and RF surgery pulses
- Patient cable connection: 15-Pin D-Sub for 10-lead patient cable, AHA or IEC color code, pinch (Stress), and banana plug with clip (ECG)
- Applied part: Type CF
- Standards: DIN EN 60601-1; DIN EN 60601-1-2; DIN EN 60601-2-25; DIN EN 60601-2-51;
BLUETOOTH WIRELESS ACQUISITION DEVICE
- PC interface: Bluetooth class 1 or class 2
- Power supply: 2 AA alkaline 1.5 V or NiMH rechargeable batteries (2500 mAh, external charge)
Operating time: 10 hours continuous data transmission at full charge
- QRS trigger output: Via separate radio transmitter (915 MHz)
- Size: 110 mm x 65 mm x 28 mm (4.3 in x 2.5 in x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 160 g (5.64 oz) with batteries
- USB ACQUISITION DEVICE
- PC connection: USB 2.0 (5 meter USB cable)
- Power supply: Powered via USB connection
- QRS trigger output: Via LPT and serial port of the PC
- Size: 95 mm x 64 mm x 28 mm (3.7 in x 2.5 in x 1.1 in)
- Weight: 90 g (3.17 oz)
ENVIRONMENTAL (ACQUISITION DEVICES)
- Operating: Temp +5C to +40C, relative humidity 5% to 85%, non-condensing
- Temp: -25 C to +70 C, relative humidity <95%, non-condensing
- Storage: Temp: -5C to +45C, relative humidity 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Cart (9550): Dimensions (H x D x W): 64 in x 23 in x 27 in (163 cm x 58 cm x 69 cm)
Weight: 262 lb (119 kg)
- ST955USA1A: 9550 Stress, Cart, USB, Std LCD, AHA
- ST955UTA1A: 9550 Stress, Cart, USB, Touch LCD, AHA
- ST955BSA1A: 9550 Stress, Cart, BT, Std LCD, AHA
- ST955BTA1A: 9550 Stress, Cart, BT, Touch LCD, AHA
- ST950USA1A: 9500 Stress, Wall, USB, Std LCD, AHA
- ST950UTA1A: 9500 Stress, Wall, USB, Touch LCD, AHA
- ST950BSA1A: 9500 Stress, Wall, BT, Std LCD, AHA
- ST950BTA1A: 9500 Stress, Wall, BT, Touch LCD, AHA
- ST956USA1A: 9550 Stress, TM55, Cart, USB, Std LCD, AHA
- ST956BSA1A: 9550 Stress, TM55, Cart, BT, Std LCD, AHA
- ST951USA1A: 9500 Stress, TM55, Wall, USB, Std LCD, AHA
- ST951BSA1A: 9500 Stress, TM55, Wall, BT, Std LCD, AHA