The GE Corometrics 120 Series maternal/fetal monitors help you manage the labor, delivery and recovery process for every patient.
Every 120 Series Monitor features the clinical excellence that has set the standard in m/f monitoring for more than 30 years. patented smart bp , heart beat coincidence, spectra alerts, dinamap non-invasive blood pressure algorithm and 9-crystal pulse doppler ultrasound transducers... you can trust the data as an accurate assessment of mom and baby's progress. Labor can be unpredictable.
Be prepared with a monitor that can help you manage the entire process - even in the most difficult cases.
Model 126: includes fetal hr for twins, fetal ecg, uterus activity, fetal SpO₂ (optional), 3 ea serial interface
Patented smart bp delays non-invasive blood pressure while a contraction is in progress for a more realistic clinical assessment. spectra alerts analyzes the fetal heart rate and uterine activity patterns, as well as trend characteristics of variability, baseline, decelerations, and signal quality to help you evaluate the fetal strip.
Heart beat coincidence alerts you when it suspects two monitoring modes are recording the same heart rate. vitals signs history puts 8 hours of documentation at your fingertips during recovery.
Optional fetal SpO₂ provides a real-time oxygen status of the fetus for early detection of fetal hypoxia. an optional keyboard allows entry of detailed annotations into the 120 records.
Organize and manage the entire labor and delivery process with our centricity qs perinatal information system.
Sing happy birthday to the new baby with a song player feature.
- - smart bp feature
- - delays auto determination during contractions
- - vital signs history feature saves maternal information in memory for quick review or print summary
- - recovery mode sets the recorder to standby allowing delivery to print only the vital signs and save paper
- - keyboard option for detailed annotations
- - software utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements
- - song player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival
- - interface with 340 telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and hydrotherapy when used with the nautilus watertight transducers
- - interface capability with the oxifirst® fetal pulse oximetry system
- - interface capability with qs information systems