GE Aisys CS˛ Anesthesia Machine
A technologically sophisticated digital anesthesia Carestation that is both clinically advanced and intuitive to the touch.
Advancements in digital technology are driving a new era of brilliant machines at GE. Aisys CS˛ is a technologically sophisticated class of digital Carestation that also manages to be intuitive to the touch. Anchoring the Aisys CS˛ is a sleek user-interface enabled by a 15-inch touchscreen display.
The ecoFLOW display option provides a graphical representation of oxygen flow and anesthetic agent use that can show you your preset target and calculate the cost of your agent consumed in real-time. Clinicians use the information to adjust https://yhst-53236371629314.edit.store.yahoosmallbusiness.net/RT/NEWEDIT.yhst-53236371629314/107686c38c37/CfTXdACs/WAF0oxygen flow to maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration and avoid unnecessarily high fresh gas flow rates.
Modular and upgradeable, with Aisys CS˛ you're planning for the future while protecting your investment. Aisys CS˛ isn't just another anesthesia delivery system...and it's not just a Carestation...it's the future! And it's here today.
Aisys CS˛ features a movable 15-inch touch ventilator display screen for a unified CARESCAPETM-inspired user experience. With time saving quick pick choices, flat menus and tunneling alarms, the Aisys CS˛ can help you deliver precise care with a personal touch every day. Electronic agent control helps provide exceptional benefits, such as automatic record keeping of set agent concentrations and agent usage calculations.
- • ecoFLOW provides information that may help clinicians maintain their desired inspired oxygen concentration.
- • During low and minimum flow anesthesia, ecoFLOW displays agent consumption data that can help in mitigating wasteful over delivery of fresh gas flow.
- • Using less agent means spending less money, which can have a positive impact on your bottom line and the environment when waste gases are reduced.
Modularity, Flexibility and Alarm Management:
GE's digital platform serves as a foundation from which to build innovative solutions to help you transform the anesthesia experience of the future. The INview Patient Displays are mounted on a movable arm with 360°of rotation to allow flexibility and countless position choices to suit clinician preference. The INview system places critical information and controls in view and within reach.
Plus, to help reduce alarm fatigue and avoid false alarms during mechanical ventilation, Aisys CS2 features Auto Alarm Limits software to help clinicians manage CO2 limit alarms and MV/TV alarm limits on a case-by-case basis. Also included is a mechanism to apply upper and lower limits for MV, TV, RR and EtCO2. The limits are calculated using a predefined formula based on the current measured values for these parameters during an individual case for tailored patient care.
- • 15-inch touch ventilator display
- • INview 360° Patient Displays
- • Central brake
- • Integrated Gas: CARESCAPE Respiratory Technology
- • Metal work surface
- • Bi-level work surface illumination
- • Configurable quick picks for FGF settings and O2%
- • Combination quick picks (O2% and FGF)
- • Tunneling Alarms guide the clinician to address alarms with a single touch
- • Compact breathing system designed for low flow to help provide fast gas kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out
Additional features include:
- • 15″ full color display, utilizing surface acoustic wave touch screen technology
- • Breath-by-breath patient spirometry displays for airway pressure, flow, volume, compliance,
- • PEEP and airway resistance measured at the
- • Advanced ventilation capabilities, from neonates to adults
- • Specifically designed for low-flow to help provide fast gas
- • kinetics for rapid wash-in and wash-out of anesthetic agent
- • One-year warranty
- • Enhanced with the ultra-compact CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules for comprehensive airway gas analysis of your patients
- • Displays breath by breath patient spirometry for airway pressure, flow, volume, compliance, PEEP and airway resistance measured at the patient's airway
- • Simplified workflow for fast agent, oxygen and fresh gas flow adjustments
- • Auto alarm limits to help you optimize alarm management for each patient
- • Wide range of ventilation modes, from PCV, PSVPro, SIMV, and many more, designed to help support spontaneously breathing patients spontaneously breathing patients