GE Healthcare Ergometry Equipment is being expanded with the adaptable and high-performance eBike series of bicycle ergometers. eBikes are rounds-per-minute, independent bicycle ergometers for load ranges between 6 and 999 watts. The robust mechanical construction ensures reliable function even when in constant use. The ergonomic design offers a seating position that is optimal for almost all body sizes, and allows for easy mounting and dismounting, even for those with restricted movement—especially those who cannot use a treadmill.
Built for patient comfort and safety,the eBike L and eBike EL tilt-table design offers stability and comfortable patient positioning during stress exercise testing procedures. Ergonomic features include adjustable, padded surfaces, headrest and seat, and arm rest. The ergometers are height-adjustable to fit most any patient size.
eBike L Ergometer features include:
- Provides a stress-testing mechanism for patients with limited mobility or who have trouble walking
- Features a stable exercise platform that helps reduce upper‑body motion for less muscle artifact
- Reduced system noise — less interference with manual blood pressure acquisition
- Provides defined workload
- Supports both standard and customizable exercise protocols