The Burdick Vision 5L and Burdick 5LR Digital Holter Recorders provide high-quality 5- or 7-lead, 3-channel Holter recordings with an ECG signal preview screen. Fast data transfer using a compact flash card frees the recorder for immediate assignment to the next patient.
5- or 7-lead, 3-channel recordings on a straightforward screen.
Streamlined five-button keypad.
Event button to let patients capture and mark episodes that concern them.
Downloadable directly to Vision or Vision Premier analysis software.
LCD screen to confirm the electrode contacts are properly functioning.
Patient ECG capture at 1,000 samples per second over a period up to 24 hours (5LR).
Patient ECG capture at 200 samples per second over a period up to 48 hours (5L).
Integrated pacemaker detection.
Real-time ECG display. LCD displays real time ECG hook-up eliminating the need for test jacks and repeat tests.
Ease of use. Easy-to-use five-button keypad to enter patient and test parameters.
Convenience. The removable compact flash card lets you send out the Holter recorder right away, without having to wait to download previous patient results.
Speed. Fast data transfer to Burdick Vision or Burdick Vision Premier Holter analysis software for quick turnaround.
Versatility. Integrated pacemaker detection lets you use the Holter recorder even on patients with pacemakers.
Accuracy. An ECG sampling rate of up to 1,000 samples per second (5LR only) captures even the smallest changes.
- CHANNELS: 3 channels
- For the 5L: 8-bit sampling, 4X oversampling
- For the 5LR: 16-bit sampling, 4X oversampling
- RECORDING: Full Disclosure Programmable
- DOWNLOAD INTERFACE: Removable compact flash (Non-volatile)
- SAMPLE RATE: 200 samples per second
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 0.05Hz to 60Hz @ -3dB
- SIGNAL VERIFICATION: LCD Display - ECG Display on LCD
- Recording time: User selectable 24 or 48 Hours
- Type: Preprogrammed, Burdick non-volatile flash memory
- Capacity: 128 MB (Removable)
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 3.00" x 0.90" (95mm x 76mm x 23mm)
- Weight with batteries: 4 oz. (112 to 114 grams)
- Enclosure: Molded plastic / water resistant
- Operating position: Any orientation, horizontal aspect
- Gain settings: 1X
- Connector: 20 Pin low profile
- Patient cable: 7 Pin yoke or 5 Pin yoke, integrated cable, snap-on
- Operating temperature: 0C (32F) to 45C (113F)
- Non-operating temperature: -20C (-4F) to 65C (149F)
- Operating humidity: 10% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Type:(1) AA Alkaline IEC-LR6
- Life:48 Hours