The GE OEC 9800 C-Arm led the way for mobile fluoroscopy applications and innovative X-ray imaging technology. It was built on the leadership and experience that comes from having thousands of systems installed world-wide.
The GE OEC 9800 offers the only mobile imaging system that combines real-time 1k x 1k imaging resolution with a rotating anode x-ray tube and high powered 15 kW generator.
- - Dual 16" Square, Flicker Free 1k X 1k High Resolution Monitors
- - Tri-Mode 9/6/4.5 Image Intensifier
- - Rotating Anode X-ray Tube (0.3mm & 0.6mm) Focal Spots
- - 15 kW, 60 Hz High Frequency Generator
- - 20 mA Fluoro Boost
- - High Resolution 1k x 1k CCD Camera
- - 1k x 1k x 16 bit Image Processing
- - 63 or 400 Image Storage
- - PreView On-Screen Collimator displays allow easy collimator positioning without X-ray exposure
- - MANRS (real-time Motion Artifact and Noise Reduction System)
- - Digital Zoom Mode. Normal and digital zoom modes provide 2 or 4 times the image size.
- - Automatic Digital Brightness and Contrast Controls
- - Last Image Hold (LIH)
- - Output to Floppy Disk
- - Thermal Printer (Optional)
- - DICOM (Optional)
- - Multiple specialty packages available; GSP, ESP, Vascular, and Neuro Vascular