Integrated anesthesia gas and vital signs monitoring.
GE Medical Systems Information Technologies Smart Anesthesia Multi-Gas Module and Vital Signs Monitor provides breath-by-breath analysis of respiratory (O2*, CO2) and anesthetic gases (N2O and commonly used halogenated agents). Utilized in conjunction with GE Medical Systems Information Technologies anesthesia vital signs monitors the SAM module provides: display of the CO2 waveform, inspired and expired digital gas values including respiratory rate, integrated alarms, and graphic and tabular trend values.
- The SAM module features:
- ▣ Miniaturization and physical integration into the GE Medical Systems - Information Technologies Tram-rac® vital signs housings
- ▣ Automatic identification of agents
- ▣ Instantaneous anesthetic agent identification and quantification; alone or in a mixture
- ▣ Fast oxygen analysis provides inspired and expired oxygen values and waveform
- ▣ Minimal room air calibrations
- ▣ Rapid warm-up to full specifications
- ▣ Moisture protection with GE Medical Systems Information Technologies exclusive Aqua-Knot® II water trap
is the smart, single source for anesthesia gas and vital signs monitoring...it's the new generation of infrared technology from GE Medical Systems Information Technologies.