The MAC 1200 resting ECG system is a 12-lead electrocardiograph with full size paper, alphanumeric keypad, auto-arrhythmia analysis and waveform display. The system provides options for ECG analysis, memory, and data communication.
Diagnostic Confidence – through proven* Marquette® 12SL™ ECG analysis program that assists physicians in making appropriate diagnoses and treatment decisions for their patients
Scalability – through a system that adapts to your needs and allows you to configure interpretation, measurements, memory and communications options at any time
EMR Ready – connectivity through the CS™ Diagnostic System
- ▣ Auto-Arrhythmia detection maximizes rhythm capabilities and minimizes paper consumption and over read time
- ▣ Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for adult and pediatric ECGs. The program also includes an innovative gender-specific analysis for acute MI
- ▣ One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing
- ▣ Measurements, interpretation and memory options are available in any combination to meet specific customer needs
- ▣ Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality
- ▣ Portable, lightweight design with carrying handle
Resting ECG System Specifications
- Pre-acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition and printing of any selected report format
- Microcomputer-controlled 12 lead resting ECG system
- Signal Processing
- Acquisition: 12 leads - simultaneously
- Signal input: Type CF according to IEC
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel
- Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) 600mV
- Resolution: 5 V
- Frequency response: 0.04 - 150 Hz
- Common mode rejection: > 140 dB
- Input impedance: > 100 M1/2
- Leakage current: < 10 A
- Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV
- Type: LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit Contrast adjustable
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle filter, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm, horizontally 25m at 25 mm/s
- Paper: 8.5 x 11 inch
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s
- Paper type: Z-fold
- Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the electrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or line break. Each single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead mode , after ECG recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.
- Ratings: 110 - 120 V (0.32A) / 220 - 240 V (0.16A)
- Frequency: 49 - 65 Hz
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah
- Battery charge time: 4 hours
- Width: 14.5 in (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 in (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lb. (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery